S2E1: Peace, Purpose and Pursuit
Welcome to the Coffee and Counseling with your hosts Cherlette McCullough and Cristina Ally. We have a great show for you today. Today we are talking about Peace, Purpose, and Pursuit. It’s a new year and often times at the beginning of the year we talk strongly about resolutions. While resolutions for the new year are great we for the next few minutes we would like to call your attention to 3 words Peace, Purpose and Pursuit.
So today, let’s talk about What gives you Peace? What is your purpose or vision for your life? And lastly….. What are you pursuing?
10 Things to Let Go THIS year!….
- Dreaming w/o creating goals
- Living life w/o boundaries
- Sharing ideas with people who don’t support you
- Staying in situations that don’t serve you
- Wasting time arguing
- Expecting closure to come from someone else
- Comparing yourself to others
- Disowning parts of yourself
- Speaking or thinking negatively
- Feeling guilty for standing up for yourself
Get your FREE Audiobook here: www.audibletrial.com/coffeeandcounseling
- Loving Kindness meditation YouTube
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Unlimited by Jillian Michaels
- Who moved my cheese? By Spencer Johnson
- ReWind, ReWire, ReLive Affirmations for your Marriage: Affirmations for your Marriage by Cherlette
- ReWind ReWire ReLive Affirmation Journal
- Self-care blog by Cristina
- If you would like to reach Cherlette directly you can visit her website at www.cherlettemccullough.com.
- If you would like to reach Cristina directly you can visit her website at www.cristinaally.com.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know how you were impacted by this episode!
Never want to miss an episode? CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list.
- Visit us at www.coffeeandcounseling.org!
- Join the Coffee and Counseling Community and conversation on Facebook!
Do you love the show and want to financially support us on a monthly basis? Consider joining our Patreon community!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/coffeeandcounseling)
Leave a Reply