Listen Here Welcome to Coffee and Counseling with your hosts Cherlette McCullough and Cristina Ally. We have a great show for you today. Today we are talking about toxic relationships. While no relationship is picture perfect, whether its family, romantic or business it could be TOXIC. But for the most part, a good relationship should […]
Welcome to Coffee and Counseling with your hosts Cherlette McCullough and Cristina Ally. We have a great show for you today. Today we are talking about toxic relationships. While no relationship is picture perfect, whether its family, romantic or business it could be TOXIC. But for the most part, a good relationship should make you feel heard, secure, happy, cared for, respected, and free to be yourself. Toxic relationships are ones that make you feel angry, drained, depleted, and sometimes confused.
So today, we will talk about what a toxic relationship looks like, how to handle a toxic relationship, how to end a toxic relationship, dating after a toxic relationship has ended and more importantly how to take ownership if you are the toxic person in the relationship. So, if you’re ready for a great show, let’s jump right in!…
Our favorite resources for this episode:
- Support us on a monthly basis at: www.patreon.com/coffeeandcounseling
- Book Suggestion: Toxic People: 10 Ways of Dealing with People Who Make Your Life Miserable
- Book Suggestion: 200 Ways to Love the Body You Have
- Power and Control Wheel – http://www.ncdsv.org/publications_wheel.html
- Ted Talk: Leslie Morgan Steiner “Why Domestic Violence Victims Don’t Leave”
- Book Suggestion: Crazy Love by Leslie Morgan Steiner
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
Get your FREE Audiobook here: www.audibletrial.com/coffeeandcounseling
Please note all resource links to amazon are Coffee and Counseling Amazon Associate links which means we receive a small profit from purchases made with these links which helps support our show to bring you fabulous, fun and informative content!
- If you would like to reach Cherlette directly you can visit her website at www.cherlettemccullough.com.
- If you would like to reach Cristina directly you can visit her website at www.cristinaally.com.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you were impacted by this episode!
- Never want to miss an episode? Subscribe to our email list here: https://mailchi.mp/df7b8004163e/coffeeandcounseling
- Visit us at www.coffeeandcounseling.org!
- Join the Coffee and Counseling Community and conversation on Facebook!
Do you love the show and want to financially support us on a m
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/coffeeandcounseling)